Are you a freshman who wants to get into research at Dartmouth?

Are you a senior who wants to eventually go to grad school for STEM?

Do you want to get in touch with professors for literally any reason?

If so, come to our meeting tomorrow at 7 PM in Carson 60! We will talk Chandlee Bryan from CPD about how to reach out and build relationships with professors to do research, attend grad school, or get a job after graduation!

We will also discuss the Graduate and Professional School Fair happening on October 5, and how to maximize connections you may make.

Interested but can't make it? Let us know, we'll put you on our blitz list!

--DUJS