Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Are YOU thriving?

The Student Wellness Center is excited to announce our FREE Yoga On & Off the Mat 6-week yoga class series!  Please see details below…

What: A 6-week yoga series incorporating meditation, breathing, and gentle stretches to help facilitate a deeper sense of calm and ease as you move through the Fall term.  Learn how to take what we learn in class off  the mat, to help find some relief and freedom from everyday stress. All levels welcome.

When: Tuesdays, 4:30-5:30 PM. October 4th, 2016 – November 8th, 2016

Where: To Be Determined…

Teacher: Laura Beth White, CWC, RYT-200
Wellness Program Coordinator

Misc.: Wear comfy clothes and bring a mat if you have one.  We will have mats to loan out.

Space is limited, so please register quickly to reserve your space!
To register: Email [log in to unmask]

For more information e-mail: [log in to unmask]