Has this ever happened to you???

I'm interested in the CLASSICS but I don't know where to find more info.

or

I want to learn Latin or Greek, but I don't know where to start.

or

I just want to meet some really cool people who could change my life for the better.

If you have found yourself in any of the above situations, then today is your LUCKY day because this your very special invitation - a priceless invitation by MasterCard standards - to WEEKLY DCS FOCO DINNER!!!!

Details: September 28, 6:00, upstairs in Foco.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Want a chance to meet and chat with Classics profs?

or

Want a chance to meet and chat with MORE Classics students?

or

Want FREE CATERED FOOD while hanging with SUPER COOL people?

Then take out your handy dandy calendar, clear your schedule, and mark the date:

DCS First Year Dinner will be held on October 12!!!

More info to come.

Hope to see you there!

-DCS ¢¾