DSIE is facilitating a research trading competition on Upgrade Capital's platform, focused in 3 areas: equity research, data science, and quant strategy. Students that perform well in a pre-screen will be matched with a mentor, and students with great strategies will have their name put in front of top hedge funds and investment management firms around the country.

From the CEO of Upgrade Capital to us:

"We will be highlighting top prospects we find to 100+ funds in the US and ~35 in Asia. We'll also be
highlighting equity research program alumni to a mailing list here in New York with 150+ funds on it."

Sign up here if you are interested in the trading competition (doesn't take long to sign up or do) and we will send you the appropriate information, and pass your name along to Upgrade Capital:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11DGB9eA2yi7Dby8SWgT9nkSr_HEeTKYs9-S9QF4-ekg/edit?usp=sharing

Opportunities for younger students with an interest in finance but without much experience include potential Spring and Summer opportunities at Altamont Capital Partners and Deutsche Bank Asia

Please let us know if you have any questions!
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!