IT'S ALMOST TIME....

[cid:f418158c-a62a-495d-b7d2-8e1fdd781566]

SHAKE OUT is Thursday, September 29th

You wanna shake out?

SIGN UP HERE<https://goo.gl/forms/zOVFYDnl0fJYaPp03>

please sign up by TOMORROW, Wednesday, September 28 at noon

*you can come to shake out even if you did not come to an open house*

By shaking out at Sigma Delt, you are exhibiting enthusiastic interest in joining our house, you are not guaranteed a bid, and you are not bound to accept a bid.

Due to the high number of PNMs participating in this term's shake out, we ask that you consider the impact of your shaking out on others; if you do not intend to accept a bid at Sigma Delt, you should not shake out because you could be taking a bid from someone who really does want a spot.

What happens during shake out?

This is when you express a formal interest in receiving a bid from Sigma Delt. This shake out is not binding. If you receive a bid the following morning, Friday, September 30, you will have until 10pm that night to accept. This means you can accept *after* going through pref night for formal recruitment, but before you enter a pref.

Before shaking out, all PNMs must attend (1) "Expectations of Membership"<https://orgsync.com/121025/events?view=upcoming> program and (2) "Bystander Intervention in the Greek Community"<https://orgsync.com/121025/events?view=upcoming>
<https://orgsync.com/121025/events?view=upcoming>

Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask]

or shake out chairs Julia Dressel and Emily Burack