Are you a superstar programmer '20 looking to do some programming while waiting out the frat ban? Are you a novice coder with some interest in computer science who wants to work on cool projects with your friends to spice up your resume for freshman summer recruiting?

The Dartmouth Programming Collaborative, or DPC, is a student-run club where people with any amount of coding experience (or none) can contribute to interesting tech projects.

We meet every Monday at 8 PM in Berry 370. We are in the process of choosing a project to work on this term, and you can dedicate yourself as much or as little as you would like.

"Sometimes you get hit in the face with a Seg Fault" - Anish Chadalavada

Happy Coding!

DPC

Please email [log in to unmask] with any questions or thoughts!