Thayer's class of 2016 was over 50% female, the first engineering program in the country to accomplish this gender ratio.

Dartmouth engineers are on the cutting edge, but what else can be done to bring diversity to our engineering program and others?

Join the Thought Project to talk about "Diversifying Engineering" with Prof. Vicki May at 6:30 pm TONIGHT, September 26 in Occom Commons in McLaughlin.

RSVP here to attend. Tuk Tuk Thai will be served.

~Think Free or Die~

Visit dartmouththoughtproject.com for blog posts, photos, event info, and to sign up for our listserv if you want to get more involved with the community.

Sponsored by OPAL.