From: Clifford Ray Hughes Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:50 AM
To: Clifford Ray Hughes Jr.
Subject: What is it like to be a summer intern within Equities at Credit Suisse in Japan?

Should use generated image nr 0

What is it like to be a summer intern within Equities at Credit Suisse in Japan?

What level of duties are interns assigned?

What is a typical day in Equities Sales and Trading and Equity Research?

How to choose between Equities Sales, Trading and Equity Research?

What is the culture in the Credit Suisse Japan office?

Join our events to have your questions answered and get first-hand information and insight from senior managers and recent graduates from Equities Sales, Trading and Equity Research and get a head start on your career decisions

We primarily fill our full-time positions through our summer internship programs, joining us as an intern will give you a head start in building a long-term career in Japan. We screen and identify strong talent through events, we also will not attend the Boston Career Forum this year, therefore registering and attending these events will increase your chances of securing an interview in October 2016 for the Japan summer internship programs in 2017.

1. Japan Virtual Recruiting Information Session
Hear from Credit Suisse Japan representatives through this exciting online session to find out more about our Firm and summer internship programs. You can attend remotely through your PC/Laptop. Please register your interest here by September 25, 2016 Japan local time. Meeting details will be emailed to the registered participants closer to the event.

Date/Time: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 7:00am Japan local time

(Monday, September 26 at 6:00pm EST and Monday, September 26 at 11:00pm GMT)

2. Credit Suisse Japan Recruiter Virtual Q&A Session
Speak to our Campus Recruiters and have all your questions answered about the application process and summer internship program. Please register here by September 29, 2016 Japan local time. Meeting details will be emailed to the registered participants closer to the event.

Date/Time: Monday, October 3, 2016 at 8:00am Japan local time
(Sunday, October 2 at 7:00pm EST and Monday, October 3 at 12:00am GMT)

These events are suitable for overseas undergraduate and Master’s students graduating between December 2017 and June 2018, preferably with English and Japanese business level language capabilities. Please circulate this message to interested colleagues, friends and members.

2017 Tokyo Summer Internship Application Deadline: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 12:00 noon (Japan local time). Please apply online at www.credit-suisse.com/careers. We encourage you to apply early as all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.

Please note that for Equity Research positions native level of Japanese is required.

Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management services, and Investment Banking services and expertise, to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients. As a stable company with a long banking tradition, we are one of the most respected banks in the world. クレディ・スイスは 1959日本政府った戦後初国債海外起債単独引受幹事めるなど、早くから日本参入した金融機関としてられ、現在るまで日本における長期的なコミットメントを大切にしています

We also host other summer events for Investment Banking and Capital Markets, and Private Banking in other Asia Pacific regions. For more information, please visit www.credit-suisse.com/recruitingevents

To learn about Credit Suisse and our programs, please visit www.credit-suisse.com/careers

For further enquiries, please contact [log in to unmask]

Should use generated image nr 1

Should use generated image nr 2

Should use generated image nr 3

Should use generated image nr 4

Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. © 2016 CREDIT SUISSE GROUP AG and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

http://creditsuisse.papirfly.com/track.ashx?id=5hj6JopB0iGt86amwdGwM4ziNDKBYzOwgIBJyu0lB6qTfgrYLqMFovbyTvccpt2scjHVR5T5XH3L6_I-hl4eypnh1WehT_D-JrqOWsCOXhKfX7OJYDzsp4zZv0cKpof_STlkXcwmwmE