Want to play a club sport?
Kinda of, but I’m not athletic
That’s okay. It’s fun!
Just kidding, I’m super athletic and have played sports my entire life.
That’s okay, too. Want to meet people from all classes? Everyone is welcome.
Ya, but I’m nervous meeting new people because I can’t decide if I’m athletic or unathletic.
That’s also okay. Have you heard of racquetball?
Ya, squash is better.
That’s still okay.

RACQUETBALL CLUB MEETING
4:30 PM THURSDAY (after 2As)

at the RACQUETBALL COURTS

(in the gym, on the east side)
ALL CLASSES WELCOME
No experience necessary. (We'll have extra gear too!)
COME LEARN ABOUT DARTMOUTH’S NEWEST CLUB SPORT!
YOU DON’T HAVE TO COMMIT TO ANYTHING FIRST MEETING. WE’RE JUST GOING TO HANG OUT and PLAY RACQUETBALL. In the future though, we’ll travel to Albany and compete against other colleges (like Ohio State, UCONN, and Navy) in the Eastern Collegiate Racquetball Conference. That’s right. It’s legit. It's lit.