Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

What is Collis Governing Board?

We are a group of undergraduate students who govern over student life at the Collis Center, Sarner, and One Wheelock.

We are involved in sponsoring, co-sponsoring, and programming events, as well as providing a voice for the whole student body through Collis.

We are an organization with a massive budget on a mission to create welcoming Dartmouth experiences for our fellow students.

We are a friendly and motivated group of people turning ideas into realities every week.

We are CGB! <3

If you're interested in joining us, please fill out the super brief application form below:

Click here<https://orgsync.com/83279/forms/193922> to fill out our very brief and very fun application!

Applications are due by  Tomorrow (Tuesday) at midnight!

This Week's Events:

Microbrews Monday: 8-10pm @ One Wheelock

- Relax, play games, and enjoy some microbrews for 21+ (all ages welcome!)

Tuesday Trivia: 7:30-9pm @ One Wheelock

- Tons of food, prizes, and fun!

[cid:e958c52e-8bcc-423c-8038-3b347d0883c9]