Do you like kids and teaching them information that matters?

Are you interested in the farm-to-school movement?

Do you care about how our food gets on our plates?

Are you interested in impacting food policy reform as we approach the presidential election?

Then come to Growing Change's first meeting of the term TOMORROW in Collis 212! If you are a '20 or '19/'18/'17 and interested in meeting us and learning more about what we do, we will be having an introductory meeting at 8 pm followed by our regular weekly meeting for all members at 8:30 pm.

We hope to see you there!