Looking for a new challenge? a group of awesome people to workout/race/hang out with regularly? a way to cross train and keep healthy/in shape?

Then come check out Dartmouth’s Club Triathlon team at our info session this Wednesday night at 5:30pm in Alumni Gym!

We are an open, co-ed team who practices regularly in the swim, bike, and run along with optional races to compete in (usually Sprint or Olympic distances) and fun social activities to get to know the team better!

We welcome people of all abilities, so if you are new to triathlons or one of the sports within a triathlon (swim, bike, run) have no fear! You can learn and improve along with our team and coaches.

We would love to meet you at our info session this Wednesday at 5:30pm, and afterward you are welcome to join us in doing a fun, social strength workout until around 7pm! ( followed by team dinner!!!)

Let us know if you can’t make it and are still interested in joining the blitz list at [log in to unmask].

Hope to meet you soon!!

Dartmouth Triathlon Team