This weekend, come out and audition for…

~The Subtleties~
One of Dartmouth’s wonderful all-female a cappella groups
But disregard the name — we’re anything but subtle *wink*

Come and hang out with us on Thursday at our *0PEN REHEARSAL* to see how one of our rehearsals is run, learn a song, have some snacks, and meet some subtleladies. Meet us at Wilson 219 (the building under construction next to the Hop) at 7pm.
THEN

Come out to *AUDITIONS* on Saturday!
Dartmouth Hall @9am (trust us, it’s worth getting up for)
Bring a prepared verse and chorus of a song and your lovely self.
We are a family of dedicated singers who strive to empower each other and enrich our communities through song.
We are lowkey also super fun.
We can’t wait to meet you!
xxo,