Hey '20s,

COME SKATE WITH US!

Dartmouth Women's Club Hockey is a competitive ice hockey team that practices twice a week and will be playing 12-14 games over the fall and winter terms in a competitive intercollegiate league with playoffs.

Whether you've played your whole life or just started recently we'd love to have you come to our first practice Thursday, September 15th at 9pm at Thompson Arena.

We'll have an introductory meeting in the near future, so make sure to look for us in your inbox! If you have any questions please blitz us at [log in to unmask] or contact Zayta Thundercloud '17 or Alyssa Heinze '18.

Hope to see you there!
DWCH