Today, come join the Creative Gaming Club!

When: 2:00-6:00PM this Saturday (That's today!)
Where: Collis 219
What: Learn and compete in Puerto RicoLords of WaterdeepSettlers of CatanMunchkin, Seven Wonders, Ticket to Ride.. and more!

As an end of the term special, we will also be learning how to paint miniatures in the style of Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k! To practice, help us paint the minis from Blood Rage, a game about vikings and Valhalla 😊

THERE WILL BE FOOD!

Don't know a game? We'll teach you! No previous experience needed.

Hope to see you there!

Want to play a particular game? Chances are we have it! Just request it for the next meeting at Creative.Gaming.Club@Dartmouth.edu