Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello friends,

In the midst of midterms, it might help to take a moment and think about what we're studying for.  Julia Marino will lead our discussion tonight about success.

Discussion questions may include:

How will you measure success at the end of your life?

At the midway point of your time at Dartmouth, what do you think success will look like two years from now, at graduation?

How does society conceive of success?  How does your faith shape your understanding of it?

Join us tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club for discussion over free drinks and garlic fries.

Peace,

Peter