Hello friends,

As I was walking down Main St. the other day, I got to pet a puppy named Huck.  It was the highlight of my week, and that's got me thinking.  How could such a small animal bring me so much joy?  At tonight's Theology on Tap, we'll think about animals of all sizes.

Discussion questions may include:

What is an animal?  How is it different from a person?

How do we decide which animals to eat and which to revere?  Who decides such things?

Why did ancient people sacrifice animals?  Do we still do it today?  Can a person be sacrificed?

Please join us tonight at the Canoe Club at 9pm for discussion over free drinks and garlic fries.

Peace,

Peter