Hey DMBA,

The one and only GOLDMAN SACHS is on campus TODAY (Wednesday, July 6) !!! If you're a minority student who wouldn't mind working at Vault's 2015 & 2016 #1 Most Prestigious Banking Firm, you don't want to miss out!

Are you really going to say no to the opportunity to network exclusively with people who literally embody your #CareerGoals?!!!

[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y7BbWaicPzw/UUiTbW3rTDI/AAAAAAAABJs/rm9gvPMnqA0/s1600/tumblr_mjwumf7kID1ql5yr7o1_250.gif]

First Opportunity: Goldman Sachs Build Your Brand Workshop & Networking.

WHEN?!!!!! Wednesday, July 6, 4-5pm

Where?!!!!! Class of 1930 Room in Rocky

I'm in. WHERE DO I REGISTER?!!! REGISTER RIGHT HERE<http://goo.gl/forms/jZpVewWkaPmLiFRy1> <http://goo.gl/forms/jZpVewWkaPmLiFRy1>

WHAT?!!!!!  The session will consist of a brief overview of the firm, a Build Your Brand workshop, and informal networking. Light refreshments will be served. See the flyer attached for more information.

Dress Code: Business Formal

But wait - there's more!

Second Opportunity: Goldman Sachs Coffee Chats!! You need to register for this ASAP - spots are running out FAST!

Connect with a recruiter in a casual and even more intimate setting to learn more about Goldman Sachs' internship opportunities!

The chats happen throughout the morning and day, so if you're interested register RIGHT NOW! Spots might be full which is why we've advertised this since Week 1! But if you come to our event, you could make up for the missed opportunity!