*Need Summer Housing?!*

There are some LLC Houses that are desperately seeking just a few more applicants to be open for summer, so if you are interested in living there, please submit a short application as per the instructions below by 11:59pm on 5/17/16 to one of the following LLC Houses:

Triangle House

Foley House

Chinese Language House

To apply please go to the website in my signature, use the left navigation to select your LLC of interest, read about the LLC, and find the application prompts to that LLC at the bottom of the page. Send your answers to the prompts to me at [log in to unmask] indicating what term the application is for, and I’ll make sure to get them reviewed. If you apply to more than one LLC, please list your preference order among them as well. Please also fill out the summer housing application on Banner Student if you haven’t already.

Katharina

Katharina Daub

Associate Director Living Learning Programs and Academic Initiatives

Residential Education Dartmouth College

Office: Robinson Hall 317 Phone: 603.646.0080

[log in to unmask] www.dartmouth.edu/livinglearning

Instagram: @dartmouthllcs #dartmouthllcs