Hi Friends!

Tonight for Theology on Tap we will be discussing spirituality and stress!  As we start off week 8, many students are in the swing of the final busy season before finals, so I thought that we could take this time to reflect on our own mental health and well being.

Discussion questions may include:

- Is stress always a negative thing?  Are there cases where stress is beneficial or even necessary?

- Is there stress that arises from our spiritual lives?  How does this stress interact with our secular lives?

- How can we use our faith to de-stress ourselves within daily life?

Join us tonight at 9 at the Canoe Club for discussion over a round of free drinks and garlic fries!

Peace,

Marielle