[cid:dbfedad2-016c-4947-b158-6529e4337fb0]

  *
Have you ever witnessed a potentially harmful situation (in a residence hall, at a party, on a study abroad trip, etc.)?

  *   Have you ever been concerned about a relationship being abusive?
  *   Have you seen online harassment?

We are looking for Dartmouth-specific stories to compile a set of bystander situations that are representative of our entire campus.

**No identifying information necessary. You do not need to include whether or not a harmful experience occurred - just include your thoughts as a bystander!

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1Qlx5zj8lyyxScsWXMaei443RXKmUFClHkJExJC9iPC4/edit

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/aG4PNHhSZeMZkSX2PAAk83FAtXHi9OwLwCkzUefIaVFwnzZtf3DFWAT8kjRJT9l5bA0=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1Qlx5zj8lyyxScsWXMaei443RXKmUFClHkJExJC9iPC4/edit>

Share your bystander story!<https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1Qlx5zj8lyyxScsWXMaei443RXKmUFClHkJExJC9iPC4/edit>
docs.google.com
We are looking for Dartmouth-specific situations to help prevent sexual violence, relationship violence, and harassment/ stalking on our campus. **No identifying information necessary. You do not need to include whether or not a harmful experience occurred - just include your thoughts as a bystander!

Thank you for your help in building a safer community!

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]

 Dartmouth Bystander Initiative (DBI)
Building a Safer Community. What's Your Role?

Like us on Facebook!
 https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthbystanderinitiative