Interested in supporting survivors of sexual, domestic, and dating violence?

Looking for a unique way to be part of the greater Upper Valley community?

Want skills and strategies to better support your friends and peers?

WISE@D wants YOU!

WISE@D is a student group focused on connecting the Dartmouth community to the resources offered by WISE of the Upper Valley (http://www.wiseuv.org/).

We are looking for new advocates to work on WISE's 24-hour crisis line, facilitating on-campus support groups, and coming up with creative new ways to empower survivors at and around Dartmouth!

Come learn more about what we do at a brief information session:

Thursday, May 12

3 PM

Dartmouth Center for Service

(3rd Floor South Fairbanks)

If you are interested in serving as the Chair of WISE@D please complete the attached application no later than May 15, 2016

If you would like to be involved in advocacy but not as chair, please let us know!