Salty from that IM soccer loss and looking for redemption? Want to earn bragging rights
 on campus? Looking to battle it out with other freshman floors, or LLCs, or Greek Houses?

Then sign up for the Alpha Phifa Soccer Tournament on May 14th from 2-4 pm. There will be 4 person teams playing in brackets, and we will be selling food, gatorade, and t-shirts!
All money raised at the event will go to charity!

Link to sign up a Team (team size is 4):
http://goo.gl/forms/OA5kcOI8Mf

Link to Single Player registration (if you don't have a full team of 4):
http://goo.gl/forms/3G0Ge5VnN7

Link to pre-order a t-shirt:
http://goo.gl/forms/T7O65mf2uj

AND, even if you can't play, please stop by from 2-4 on Saturday, May 14th to watch the games,because we will be grilling hamburgers and hotdogs!

Hope to see you there!

Cosponsored by: Phi Delt, XD, KD, KDE, Psi U, SigEp, AXA, Alpha Phi Alpha, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Sigma Delt, Tri-Kap, Alpha