Israel and The US Elections

What are the candidates saying about ISRAEL

What does Hillary think? Bernie? The Donald?
What does this mean for THE FUTURE of Isreali-US relations?

Join J Street U as we discuss these and other questions!
No prior knowledge/experience is necessary, and all perspectives are both welcome and encouraged.

WHEN: TOMORROW! Wednesday May 4 @ 7:00PM
WHERE: Kemeny 105
WHAT: FREE JEWEL OF INDIA! + awesome people + awesome discussion

Vegetarian options will be provided.

J Street U is a pro-Israel, pro-peace, pro-Palestinian group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps. J Street U is the student arm of J Street.

*Like J Street U Dartmouth on Facebook*
*Like J Street U on Facebook*