Come volunteer for the Special Olympics! Many Dartmouth students have helped out with Special Olympics in the past, and we really need more volunteers to help out this year!

The Games will be Saturday, May 14 from 9am - approx 3pm. Volunteers need to be there at 8:00am for registration.

We especially need help with passing out/organizing food, setting up/taking down events.

Here's the link to register: http://goo.gl/forms/MtfPR2jfDT

Volunteers can register individually, or as part of a group (part of your sports team, Greek house, clubs, etc.) Note that each individual (even if you are volunteering with a group) must register online! Please register by Sunday, May 8th.

Feel free to invite your friends to help out, as well! We need as many volunteers as possible. It'll be an awesome day, and a great opportunity to be involved with Special Olympics and local service!

If you have any questions, please blitz Rachel Sang ’17, Kate Herrington ’17, or Madison Smith ‘18.

Thanks so much!