Hi 18's!
Are you looking for a way to volunteer during your sophomore summer? Do you want to learn, laugh and dream with the SEAD family?
The Summer Enrichment at Dartmouth (SEAD) Program wants you!
Apply to be a SEAD Mentor or Academic Coach for 16X!
Work with recent high school graduates as they come to Dartmouth's campus to learn about college preparation, college life, and academic skills!

Interested? Come to our INFO SESSION to LEARN MORE!
* When: Monday, May 2nd
* What time: 7:30-8:30pm
* Where: Rocky 001
Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Have questions? Blitz the SEAD account at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to get them answered!
"We all have potential: potential for what is different for every person but we all can be whatever we want to be if we all work hard enough. SEAD shows you how to reach that goal." - SEAD program graduate