Mentally preparing for all the work you are going to start cramming tonight?

Come hone your focus and find stillness during today's meeting, which will be at 5:00 in the meditation room (the basement of Fairbanks, which is on the side of Tucker). We will be doing a guided meditation and then having good talk over good tea. We are completely open to people who have never meditated.

We will also be talking about a series of things for the future. These involve: a yoga class, a mindful art workshop, a mindful writing workshop, a Tae Chi workshop, and a retreat.

Also, we will be having our community meal this coming Wednesday. Check out the details and RSVP:

https://orgsync.com/84615/events/1462205/occurrences/3327719

Lastly, join us in attending the New Music Festival which kicks off tonight at the Top of the Hop tonight at 7. Here is the website for the festival: http://music.dartmouth.edu/news/2016-new-music-festival