We'll be meeting tonight at 7 PM in Collis 212! It's our last meeting before Asian Pacific American Heritage Month starts in May, so if you're interested in what events we have planned, then make sure to be there!

Today we're also having a bubble tea bar social, so get there on time to treat yourself to a short and sweet study break before we run out! Hope you can make it!

If you're interested in helping with events but can't make it tonight, then just blitz back to [log in to unmask] to let us know!