Have a great idea for a business, but don't know how to put it into action? Interested in entrepreneurship? Want to learn how to turn your ideas into reality?

Then join us TONIGHT for a meeting with Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network's James Furnary and Sarah Morgan! James is a Senior Advisor at DEN and has worked at DEN since it was founded in 2014. He founded Hanover Laser Impressions and co-Founded BusMe. Sarah is the Program Manager at the DEN. In this meeting, we will talk about working in startups, launching startups, using DEN as a resource for business development, and learning about how DEN works for students! We will also be talking about how James has gotten into specific startups he's worked on, and how to get involved in DEN programs!

MONDAY, APRIL 25th

6-7 PM

COLLIS 101

**All genders and majors are welcome