Searching for a unique living experience,
but missed the deadline for LLCs?
Come live at Amarna!!!

Don't know what Amarna is? That's okay!

We are having an OPEN HOUSE DINNER tonight @ 7:00 at 23 East Wheelock Street to answer ALL of your questions and inquiries about our house!!!

Come enjoy a FREE Home-cooked meal and talk with us about our house!
Tonight's dinner is pasta with pesto and Italian sausages (vegetarian options always available). YUM!

 Want a preview? Sure!

We are a student society dedicated to inclusivity, solidarity, and community living.
Members and boarders alike share our cozy den with a TV and full kitchen, and everyone is welcome at our Monday Night Dinners with professors and our chill parties on the weekends!

Whether you're looking for late-night intellectual conversation, a solid community, or a place to just relax and have fun, we're the place to be!

Come visit us TONIGHT @ 7:00!!!

AMARNA
23 East Wheelock Street
Not a house, a home.