Please see the attached flyer concerning Goldman Sachs Undergraduate Camp in May. Application deadline to apply is Sunday, April 24th.

Best,

DMBA Executive Board ([log in to unmask])

President - Goodwill Batalingaya

Vice President - Invo Chami

Secretary - Crystal Clements

Treasurer- Ashli Cook

Programming - Darnell Merescot

Communications Co Chair - Jiarui Wang & Mothafer "Zuff" Idries

Freshmen Representatives- James Rhodes, Simrit Singh & Celeste Kearney

We are excited to be hosting our Undergraduate Camp onsite in New York and Salt Lake City on May 23rd – May 25th. This event is a three-day program open to Black, Hispanic/Latino and/or Native American undergraduate freshmen and sophomores. It would be great if you could share the attached flyer with freshmen and sophomore members of DMBA.

Please note, the deadline to apply is Sunday, April 24th. Thank you for your help in spreading the word about our events!