Greetings, friends!

There will be a 1230 Eucharist today in the Edgerton House chapel. This half hour service is a great break from the hectic Dartmouth week, and includes Scripture readings, prayer, preaching, and the reception of Communion. All are welcome to receive the Sacrament at our altar.

Tonight at 6pm, also at Edgerton House, we'll start our Reel Religion series this term. Join us for a film and pizza! Alyson Michael, GR, will be leading us this term, and here's what she has to say about the film:

In our exploration of what it means to live a good life we'll be viewing Secondhand Lions; the coming of age story of a boy (Haley Joel Osment) dropped off to live with his eccentric uncles (Michael Caine, and Robert Duvall) in rural Texas.

We hope you'll join us for either or both of these events.

All are welcome at Edgerton House; no exceptions.

Pax,
Ethan Falleur, '16
Campus Coordinator