Are you tired of fraternities sending politically-charged, poorly proofread emails? 😉

So are we! We have a keg of Magic Hat #9 and have no motive other than to share it with the masses! Hearken back to the days when all you expected of a fraternity was to give you free beer, not make half-baked social critiques.

So come this Friday to  ΣΝ from 11 pm - 2am* and help the brothers of ΣΝ drink beer in an apolitical, post -nuclear, intellectually barren environment.

So when your friends ask if you had any meaningful conversations on Friday night:

*Beer for 21+. Bring Dartmouth ID'