Do you wish you'd learned how to program in middle school?

Interested in giving that opportunity to the next generation?

CoderDojo is having an info session/first meeting this Thursday 3/14 at 7pm in South Fairbanks Hall (previously Tucker)

Come find out more about what we do and sign up for a day to go to a school and work with kids!

What is CoderDojo? We’re a volunteer project that heads out to local middle and high schools to run weekly after-school programming sessions (grades 5-12). You’ll need some, but not that much programming experience (CS1 is sufficient).

If you can’t make it to the meeting but are still interested email [log in to unmask] to learn more!