Hi Everyone,

The first DHE (Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering) meeting of the term will be this Tuesday (3/29) at 8:00 pm in Thayer MB01!

If this is your first time hearing about DHE: (Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering):  Then Come On Down!   We will be hearing from each of the project groups that are eager to meet potential new members. There's no time better to start than the first meeting of the term! There's spots open for students of all majors. Come see how you can make an impact and fit into the organization.

If you already know about us: Then Come On Down! You must have some great friends who are involved or have seen one of our other blitzes. Now is a better time than ever to become involved; we have project groups already traveling to implement technology and others just beginning!

Come ready to discuss recent developments in the project groups and to hear from each in different stations. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to blitz or to check out our website at: http://www.dhedartmouth.org/ .

- Spencer Heim

[http://i57.tinypic.com/2i0sso6.jpg]
Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering
Thayer School of Engineering
8000 Cummings Hall
Hanover, NH 03755

[http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/files/914/697/ZA102637861.gif]<https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthhumanitarianengineering>[http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/files/918/121/ZA102637858.gif]<https://twitter.com/HumanitarianEng>[http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/files/626/617/ZA102637855.gif&retryCount=1]<https://www.flickr.com/photos/dartmouthhumanitarianengineering>