Due to the College’s Vacation schedule this year, we will not be having our Easter Sunrise Service this year.  However, there are still plenty of great Easter services to attend.  Check out any of these services offered by the Tucker's United Campus Ministry groups:

Aquinas House Catholic Student Center
Location: 2 Occom Ridge, Hanover
Time: Sunday, 11 am (With a reception to follow!)

Church of Christ at Dartmouth College
Location: 40 College Street, Hanover
Time: Sunday, 10am

St. Thomas Episcopal Church
Location: 9 West Wheelock Street, Hanover
Time:
Great Easter Vigil with Bishop Rob Hirschfeld is at 8pm in Saturday
On Easter Sunday, there is the following:
7:30 am Holy Eucharist Rite I with Hymns
9 am Choral Holy Eucharist Rite II
10:30 am Easter Egg Hunt
11am Choral Holy Eucharist Rite II

Our Savior Lutheran Church
Location: 7 Summer Street, Hanover
Time:
Holy Saturday, March 26
7:00-9:00 pm, Easter Vigil, followed by festive hospitality

Easter Sunday, March 27
8:00-9:00 am, Easter Sunday Worship
9:00-10:00 am, Easter Breakfast
10:30-11:30 am, Easter Sunday Worship

First Congregational Church of Woodstock
Location: 36 Elm Street, Woodstock, VT
Time:
Easter Sunrise Service, meets in church parking lot at 6 am, begins at 7 am at the star on top of Mt. Tom.
Easter Morning Worship at 10:30 am

Trinity Baptist Church
Location: 428 North Main Street, West Lebanon (one mile out of town on the left)
Time: Sunday, 10:30 am

First Church of Christ, Scientist
Location: 1 School Street in Hanover
Time: Sunday, 10:30am