Happy last day of classes!!

With the term wrapping up and spring break right around the corner, we really hope you'll take some time apply to be a Trip Leader or Croo Member! We're still looking for more thoughtful, reflective individuals who are excited to build community and welcome the '20s to Dartmouth. Remember, Absolutely NO prior outdoor experience is required to volunteer—we'll teach you everything you need to know!

You can find the Trip Leader and Croo apps here: http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/volunteers/. Check out this short video for some additional inspiration!

Applications will be due Wednesday, March 30th at 5:00pm (the first Wednesday of spring term), but we encourage you to get started now to give yourself time to reflect and be thorough in your responses.

We've also put together some helpful application tips (http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/writing_tips.html) and FAQs (http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/leader_extra.html) that we recommend checking out before getting started. And of course, please blitz us anytime with questions at [log in to unmask]!

Good luck with your apps and your finals, and enjoy the warm weather!!

- 2016 Trips Directorate

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103