Happy last day of classes!!

With the term wrapping up and spring break right around the corner, we
really hope you'll take some time apply to be a Trip Leader or Croo
Member! We're
still looking for more thoughtful, reflective individuals who are excited
to build community and welcome the '20s to Dartmouth. Remember, *Absolutely
NO prior outdoor experience is required to volunteer*—we'll teach you
everything you need to know!

You can find the Trip Leader and Croo apps here:
http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/volunteers/. *Check out this short video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSuiJusGFsU> for some additional
inspiration!*

Applications will be due *Wednesday, March 30th at 5:00pm (the first
Wednesday of spring term)*, but we encourage you to get started now to give
yourself time to reflect and be thorough in your responses.

We've also put together some helpful application tips (
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/writing_tips.html) and FAQs (
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/leader_extra.html) that we
recommend checking out before getting started. And of course, please blitz
us anytime with questions at [log in to unmask]

*Good luck with your apps and your finals, and enjoy the warm weather!!*

- 2016 Trips Directorate

*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
<http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips>
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Josh Cetron '16, Director*
*Anna Gabianelli '16, Assistant Director*