DARTMOUTH STUDENTS
  Traveling to Logan? Want to save time?

Dartmouth Coach will have Express Service from the Hop to Logan Airport, with NO stops in New London or South Station, on a first come first serve basis.  These additional buses will depart in conjunction with regularly scheduled southbound trips on Monday, March 14 and Tuesday, March 15, but only on trips requiring more than one bus.  We will send as many buses as possible direct to Logan, but some buses may need to stop in Lebanon to pick up additional passengers.

As a reminder, we need a printed ticket to let you on the bus.  Please print out your ticket ahead of time and have them out and ready when boarding (no confirmation numbers on an electronic device).  You can purchase your ticket online at www.dartmouthcoach.com<http://www.dartmouthcoach.com> or at the Lebanon Terminal before the day of departure.

Please contact Dartmouth Coach at 603-448-2800 with any questions.