**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

ALLWEEKALLWEEKALLWEEK
CUP-FREE LIBRARY WEEK, KAF
Bring your mug to KAF and be royally rewarded with free coffee/tea and a chance to win t-shirts, caps and giftcards!
KAF gives great discounts on all beverages even beyond this timeslot if you bring a reusable mug! See schedule below!

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
BIG GREEN DREAMS TABLING, 11:30-2:30pm, Collis Atrium
By supporting the Big Green Dreams EcoReps campaign you are showing support for more progressive energy goals on campus and a more innovative energy system that is based on renewable energy (and that helps us reach a goal of having more renewables on campus!)

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
SUGAR CREW OPEN WORK DAY, 2-4pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Since nature is unpredictable, sugaring is starting early this year and the crew would love to have extra hands in the bush! Join us for our workday, rides leaving behind Robinson at 1:50pm!

END-OF-TERM RUCKUS COMMUNITY DINNER, 6:30pm, Hornig Library
Come unwind over a home-cooked meal feat. tomato soup made from tomatoes from the O-Farm! Good food, great conversation, and awesome people!

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 8pm, Robo 108
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved with sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office Hours every week on Thursdays!

FARM CLUB MEETING, 4-5pm, Hornig Library
Interested in learning about the Organic Farm, finding out what a work day is, or just want to learn more about farm club? Join the meeting!

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
SUGAR CREW OPEN WORK DAY, 2-4pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Since nature is unpredictable, sugaring is starting early this year and the crew would love to have extra hands in the bush! Join us for our workday, rides leaving behind Robinson at 1:50pm!

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
SUGAR CREW OPEN WORK DAY, 10-12pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Since nature is unpredictable, sugaring is starting early this year and the crew would love to have extra hands in the bush! Join us for our workday, rides leaving behind Robinson 9:50am!