Collis Governing Board and The Tutor Clearinghouse present FINAL EXAM REVIEW SESSIONS! (for select subjects).

Please see the schedule below:

If you are unfamiliar with the program, the Tutor Clearinghouse partners with the Collis Governing Board at the end of each academic term to offer an opportunity for students to come together one last time, before finals, to be sure that they have a solid understanding of the material being covered in the course. The format is open; students may work alone (just being in a studious environment improves concentration!), students can work together (a la study groups) or students may tap into the student facilitating the study session to gain a deeper understanding of the course material. Faculty may also join in, depending on the subject.

Any student enrolled in the course can attend the review session for FREE. We imagine a friendly gathering of peers studying together and asking pertinent questions of our experienced student facilitators.  Snacks and beverages will be available.

Please blitz [log in to unmask] if you have additional questions!

And visit our website.