SKI/BOARD RETURN DATES

·       Monday, Mar. 7

·       Tuesday, Mar. 8

·       Tuesday, April 5

·       Wednesday, April 6

All returns are front of Leverone, 6-8:00 PM. No paperwork is needed for return.  You, a friend, someone who wants to be your friend, a roommate, or anyone who owes you a small favor can drop skis/boards off.  Have your name on them.

If you want to purchase your Ski/Snowboard equipment, simply do not return it and we will bill your account an additional $400 after 4-6-16.

Please plan your return from the dates above.  Do not send an email on April 6 stating why you cannot return your equipment that evening!

We cannot accept returns after 4-6-16 as we will order replacement equipment at that time.

John Brady

Dartmouth College

Assistant Director, PE

Alpine Ski and Sailing Programs