X.ado
presents

#YouAreNotAlone
Fahey First | Tuesday | 9PM

with guest performances by Dartmouth students

Join us tomorrow evening for a powerful event full of a cappella, spoken word, and grass-roots solidarity as we unite to declare that #YouAreNotAlone in striving to find community, battling anxiety/depression, or feeling lonely at Dartmouth.

Free KAF cupcakes, catered appetizers from Salt Hill, sparkling apple cider, and more!

#YouAreNotAlone hosted by X.ado with guest performances, is a grass-roots event responding to the call for transparency and vulnerability surrounding loneliness at Dartmouth.

So often we are met with the seemingly apathetic stares of students as they filter through their day, going from task to task, in an effort to establish their future and livelihood. Individuals feel lost in the masses and have a hard time believing the community as a whole cares for them. The D-Plan and academic intensity also contribute to this isolation which can sometimes manifest in severe depression and anxiety. At the end of the day, we ask ourselves the question, "does anyone feel the same way?" "Does anyone care about me, and if so, why do I feel so alone?"

#YouAreNotAlone is filled with artistic performances dedicated to talking openly about this phenomenon, and uniting campus forces to declare humanity and connectedness in a seemingly disjointed college experience. We members of the Dartmouth community firmly believe that those who suffer from loneliness, anxiety, depression, and isolation are NOT alone and there are so many who will join in this cause. We also assert that each individual is wholly loved and freely accepted.