Hey Dartmouth!

We are organizing collegiate teams in especially multiplayer games like League of Legends, CSGO, DOTA 2 to compete against other Ivy League teams later this year! If you are interested, email [log in to unmask] for more information!

Also, the last LAN party is at Collis 101 this Saturday, at 2 PM. This is a great opportunity to meet other students you may want to play games with! We will also be discussing possible events we might like to hold throughout the year. We will also be watching the IEM Katowice Championships!

If you can't make it, you can always send us an email at [log in to unmask] and we will add you to the mailing list.

See you there!