The phenomenon comes back Friday tomorrow (assuming this blitz gets sent out today)!

In Silsby 28 at 6pm (you have more than enough time to go to Dartmouth Idol afterwards) come experience the magic.

The reviews are in and Legally Drew!'s revival is a knockout!

"I walked in because I heard music. I stayed because they wouldn't let me leave" -One terrified professor

"They kept staring at me and breathing really heavily. Yeah, the breathing was rhythmic, but I'd hardly call it a song" -Same professor

"Can someone please let me out of this room?" - You guessed it! The same professor.

If you can't come on Friday, stop by Saturday at 5pm or Sunday at 2pm.