Interested in making yourself more competitive for internships? Boosting your medical school apps? Learning more about the importance of primary care in the U.S. and abroad?

Join us for our weekly Primary Care Progress meeting! We are a grassroots organization dedicated to educating ourselves and others about the current primary care crisis.

TONIGHT at 8:00 PM in CARSON 60 (Down the hall from Novack)

Our presenters will talk about life expectancies in different regions, between genders, and with varying economic statuses, as well as discussing the current candidates and their views on healthcare. These will be fascinating student talks and we look forward to seeing you there!

PCP