It may seem ages away, but Earth Week 2016 is just around the corner (April 18-22) and we’d love to put together a planning committee before winter term is over!

In past years, we’ve had a team focus on email/communications, the Baker Berry Display, and general programming. Last year’s schedule included a Sustainability Solutions Cafe, the Sustainability and Social Justice Dinner, a “What Sustains You?” exhibit in the library, a food waste campaign in Foco, and other events throughout the week. Of course, we’re always open to new ideas and new directions for Earth Week!

Pass along to friends you think might be interested! We’d love to have perspectives from across campus!!

If you’re interested in joining, blitz [log in to unmask]