On behalf of the National Expansion Committee of Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

we invite women of all classes to

MEET THE BETAS

over

BRUNCH

(catered by: Lou's Restaurant & Bakery)

followed by an

INFORMATIONAL

Saturday, February 27th at 11:00 - 2:00 p.m. at Collis 101

*Professional Attire Required *

Learn about our RADIANT Sisterhood and what it takes to be a Sister of

Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated.

Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated is a multi-ethnically-based, Latina-oriented, not Latina-based, organization embracing the diversity of all women. OPBSI was founded on March 15, 1989 by seventeen diverse women. We are an organization focusing on women's empowerment, academic achievement, professionalism, service, and diversity.

RSVP here