The weather has been cooling down, but we're ready to warm you up...

TONIGHT, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12th at 8 PM, the Barbary Coast Jazz Ensemble will be bringing

cumbia and Latin big band tunes that are SIZZLING enough to melt snow.

You have our 100% Guarantee that you will look exactly like this if you join the party:

Don’t believe the hype? Check out what these people have to say:

“This notion that the Barbary Coast Jazz Ensemble doesn't know what they're doing is just not true!

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.” - Marco Rubio, presidential candidate

“ACADEMIC RIGORRRRRRR” - Philip J. Hanlon

“I love cumbia!!” - Kimberly, student who loves cumbia

Joining us will be Colombia-born accordionist Gregorio Uribe, percussionist Jonathan Gómez, percussionist Marcelo Woloski, and bassist Andrés Rotmistrovsky

Student tickets are only $5!
Tickets and info are available here: https://hop.dartmouth.edu/Online/bcjewinter2016