Free Ramunto’s!

Voxmasters

Today 6pm

(Food served at 5:45, so feel free to come early!)

1930's Room in Rocky

Topic for the week: Presenting a Case

Ever feel passionate about a certain issue that you have come up with a solution for it but never have been able to convince others that your solution is effective? Finding intelligent solutions to world problems is great but lasting change cannot happen without convincing others. This week at VoxMasters we focus on how to effectively present a case and walk others through your rationale in a way that is both compelling and easy to follow. We’ll also have a Zonia Moore, a member of DCG, to share tips on how to systematically break down problems and present a case in a succinct and convincing manner.

Practice public speaking in a fun, friendly, safe space over free food!